| Friday, January 19, 2007, 4:36 AM |
Ohhohohohohohhohohhohohohohooooooooooo. I passed my A. Maths Retest YAY!!!!!! 45/80!!! But I lost eight bleddy marks for carelessness. Eh, whatever lah... I am SO gonna show this to my ex-tuition teacher. Heheheheheheh. I failed E.maths though. Aiyaaaaaah but NEVERMIND I am OVERJOYED because now I know that I don't REALLY suck at maths. Only abit :) Whole class went to Ngee Ann Poly yesterday. Ate Avie was at the Film, Sound and Music building and she sabo-ed me lah. So we were in this radio studio thing, and the "D.J." asked for two volunteers to talk on the radio recording, and we had to talk about "Should Men Shave All Their Hair" and "Should Women Have Uneven Hair". I thought they were talking about head hair. They weren't. Guy: Can we have two volunteers? Ate Avie: THIS GIRL!!! -points to me- Me: WHAT!?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo..!! (everyone starts clapping.... I start going into "Frantic" mode) So another girl joins me, and she introduces herself on radio. So calm. So cool So colleected. Beside her, a girl ( i.e. ME) is in a bundle of nerves and she suddenly realises that she badly needed to pee. Oh and I'm sorry everyone in CCSS. I mentioned my school when I intro-ed myself. I have tarnished the school's name forever. I AM SO SORRY! Guy: So do you think that guys should shave all their hair? Calm Girl: Yes because it is unhygenic... blahblahblah Ok, as i said, I had no idea that the subject we were talking about was not about head hair, but pubic hair, armpit hair etc. All the while, I was thinking what a weird person Calm Girl was. Bald men very hygenic meh, I thought. Guy: How about you? Do you think men should shave their hair? Me: No. Because its not stylish and trendy. AND its boring.. Guy: Huh? Wow! So you like guys with hair hah? Me: Yahhhh........ eh..... NO! NO! I mean, I mean.. obviously facial hair and all that they have to shave it off lah. So yeah. That about gives you idea how my day went. "Embarassing" is an understatement. "Permanently traumatising" if I want to be accurate. But, I had quite a funny feeling when I entered my Ex Dream School. Reminds me how things change in a flash. NIGHT SAFARI TRIP TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!! PARTY FOR THE NERDS!!!!! Eh, please. Nerds make the most money. |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|